Friday 1 December 2017

Stampin Up! Holiday Catalogue Retirement Sale

Hello,

I'm excited to join you today and to share the information about SALE-A-BRATION,  our biggest event of the year.
Now don't get too excited yet as you cannot participate in SAB until January, but you can plan ahead to book your party with me so you and your friends can benefit from the free product offerings that will be available.


BUT NOW, RIGHT NOW

there are some great bargains in the Holiday Catalogue Sale that starts today.

Contact me for a copylist of the Retiring Items.
I will also attach a pdf to my newsletter this month.

Just be sure to act quickly as items are only available until sold out - once they're gone, that's it!


January is a great time to host a SALE-A-BRATION party and I am taking bookings from January 8, 2018.
I am available any time other than my regular class times (see side bar) and I'm happy to come to you, or you can have your party in my craft room.

You might like to try a VIRTUAL PARTY - talk to me about the possibilities and we will work on making that happen for you.
In a nutshell - basically for every $90AUD spent per person, a free item can be claimed from the SAB brochure.
Contact me for a copy of the NEW  Occasions Catalogue and the SAB Brochure
SALE-A-BRATION  runs from January 3 - March 31.



Have you been thinking about joining Stampin' Up!?
What would your main reason be?

Is it the demonstrator discount that helps you to get more for your dollar?

Is it the thought that you'd like to earn some additional income to either spend more on your craft or help with the family finances?

Perhaps you just want to be able to host a regular creative gathering with friends.....

Whatever your reason, SAB is a really good time to join my team
There are additional benefits to joining then but if you just can't wait there is never as good a time as now!

Planning ahead is always a good idea, so if you have been thinking about joining Stampin' Up! you could request your family contribute towards the cost for your Christmas present!
Select the image for more details.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/anncraig/jointhefun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.