Wednesday 18 January 2017

Can't Get Enough of Water colour Pencils from Stampin' Up!

I've always loved colouring and I just can't get enough spare time in the day to colour as much as I want to.

Today I have a different colour range for the Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper (free with a $90 order from Stampin' Up!)

 
Using the pencils with an Aqua Painter  will make you an instant artist!
I love to lay down a couple of colours with the pencils onto the paper then blend them with the Aqua Painter. The beauty of these pencils is you can go back and add more colour and build shapes as you go. 


This detail shows how a better effect is gained by not being too precise. Leave some white space - even tho you have a white pencil it gives a more vibrant look if the "light" is shining through. Another trick I constantly use is to squint at the image and see where I need to add more depth of colour, and of course you do not have to be realistic with your colour choices.

Here is the finished card.
The "Congrats" is embossed in black, the paper is matted onto black and the card base is Island Indigo.


Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping? 


If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.


  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 

Enjoy your colouring
 

Order your products at my On-line store - they will be posted directly to your nominated address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.