Thursday 17 November 2016

Stampin' Up!'s Santa's Sleigh Christmas Tree Card

The next card I made using the Santa's Sleigh Bundle created by Stampin' Up! uses the simple outline of the Christmas tree.

This card was inspired by one created by Dawn Olchefske (a demonstrator from the USA) I loved the simplicity of the card and that it is quite rustic. 

My card uses A4 Crumb Cake card stock for both the card base and the frame of the tree. The bonus here is that I still have a tree cut out to use on another card. 


I cut the tree using one of the Thinlits  from the Santa's Sleigh Bundle prior to passing it through the Big Shot in the Softly Falling embossing folder. It's always a good idea to cut before you emboss. 

Then I used strips of varying thicknesses of paper from the Warmth and Cheer Paper Stack. This is a great little stack of papers - 48 sheets in 12 double sided designs - and it goes perfectly with Crumb Cake card stock. You can use any width strips and it looks even better if you vary the width and place them on an angle. 

I added a banner greeting and tied some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine in a simple bow.


 Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy this card.

Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping?  
 
If you are looking for a hobby with discounted product, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
 
  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have.

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,


You can order from this list of supplies at my on-line store if you  reside in Australia or it's Territories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.