Wednesday 26 October 2016

Holly Berry Christmas with Stampin' Up!

I host a daytime class every Tuesday - we call it Crafty Tuesday so I am always designing cards that use different Stampin' Up! products and themes. It is such a fun class  and the ladies will try anything I give them!

This week we used a combination of Holly Berry Happiness stamp set and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. I purchased both of these products in Bundles  (saving myself 10% on the price) and therefor have stamps and framelits to match each. I love to demonstrate how versatile and coordinated products from Stampin' Up! can be by mixing and matching different products.

With Christmas on my mind, we made this card. 


It uses papers from the Warmth & Cheer Paper Stack and  the Christmas  Specialty DSP along with the stamps and Thinlits, plus Burlap Ribbon and I've added some retired Seam Binding.

Techniques include: torn edges, stamping off, Wink of Stella (gold) and layering of different elements. It is so much fun to see the variations the class achieves - they are a talented group.



 We fussy cut the Holly Branches and the greeting is stamped using Memento Black Ink.

If you would like to order any of these products to make your own cards you can do so at my on-line store, or contact me and I will place the order for you.


If you are looking for a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more details, visit my website
 
Until Next Time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.