Monday 19 September 2016

Love You Best Birds

Today's card use the beautiful Best Birds stamp set from Stampin' Up!®.

I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with the images in this set and today I've combined one of the birds with a cut out from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits (available in the Annual Catalogue p. 194)
Lots of different Stampin' Up!® products combine in this eclectic card. The background uses the Watercolor Wash stamp that is inked and spritzed, and an image from Timeless Textures. I've also added some lace and Washi tape. The bird from Best Birds stamp set is stamped in Soft Suede Classic Ink then additional Soft Suede is added with a Blender Pen.  Pool Party was then washed over select areas using an Aqua Painter

The detail photo shows the layers plus a little Linen Thread tied around the Heart  from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlit set."Love" is also from the same Thinlit set. "you" is a stamp from the Endless Thanks stamp set available in the Annual Catalogue.

If you'd like further information on my classes, please contact me. If you would like to order Stampin' Up!® products you can do so via my on-line store


If you are looking for a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator will be of interest to you. 

Contact me or find more information on my Stampin' Up! Website.



You can join my team on-line. I will be delighted to mentor and guide you as you get started.


Until Next time

Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.