Sunday 12 April 2015

Birthday Flower Medallion

Here is a quick Birthday card using the combination of flower stamps and punches. Stampin Up is so well known for its coordinating products and this makes card making quick, easy and gorgeous. I have used the splotch from Gorgeous Grunge in Hello Honey as the base - I think this gives the other two colours a lift and takes a little away from the background being stark.

The leaf image from Kinda Eclectic, is stamped in Mellow Moss classic ink and then stamped off a number of times to provide the lovely tonal effect.



 The layout is kept simple with the cluster image balanced by the Greeting, which can be found in the Butterfly Basics stamp set by Stampin' Up! Basic Pearls are used in the centres of each flower to help keep the entire effect light.



 Here are the products you would need to complete this card. Please feel free to contact me or place an order at my on-line store
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.